1.5

Many years ago I paid over $1000.00 to have my blue and gold macaw returned to me, that,s a story not really associated with my next story.My Snowball a thirteen year old shepherd whom got while on a three vacation with my parents in 2004.

He was 15 weeks old at that time, for whatever reason maybe because he had raised in a kennel all his 15 weeks, the only and I need to stress the only person whom has ever been able to pet, to hold, to love has been myself. I recently took Snowball to Mars vet on Acacia between Palm and Lyon in Hemet. My baby has a cancerous tumor on his head, vet told me he's not in pain at this time and I will know when it's time. I had Buster whom I had since he was 6 weeks old till he died in my arms on my son's bed, we called him Tumor Dog cause he had so many tumor on his belly yet what a wonderful dog he was.

That was the most horrifying situation I have had to experience in my life. Which leads to my situation now I don't want Snowball to suffer and I do understand why they ask for $45.00 to drop off but to stay with the animal during the procedure would cost $100.00. I simply ask in the phone message I left to whom I believe to be the manager of Ramona Animal Haven. I did receive a return call shortly after that only to hear that they have trained staff that understand this type of situation and would know how to comfort the animal.

He would talk to me or listen to me cause he said a cussed at him (I believe but don't remember doing so but it's possible I may have said something to the effect of I knew it you don't give a dame about the animals only the money). I am looking for any assistance I can find that could help me, as I had said in message even a payment plan would be helpful. I'll be checking everywhere I.

can think of if anyone should know a another avenue please let me know.God bless good and Judge all others.

Review about: Ramona Animal Shelter Manager.

Reason of review: He accused me of cussing would not speak or listen to me any further. .

Preferred solution: Nothing just for others to hear my Snowball's story.

Had an Experience with Ramona Animal Shelter?

Comments